BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yeah, it's really long.


If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find?
Clothes

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Closed.

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
Thrown in, I don’t have time for folding! :P

Sleep on your back or stomach?
Stomach, but I usually fall asleep on my side.

Are you a cuddler?
Ahh, indeed I am if someone will cuddle me! :)

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
Papers. My bed has a drawer under it.

Something that happened today that made you angry?
Stupid computer. >:[

What were you doing before this survey?
Eating dinner with Daddy.

What will you do after the survey?
Probably creep on tumblr and steal photos.

Marriage or living together?
Marriage. <3

What shirt are you wearing now?
All For One retreat t-shirt.

Do you sing?
Only when no one can hear me. :)


Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I talk about them to some people, hide them from others.

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
Yeah. :\

First thing you do when you wake up?
Try to go back to sleep.

Ever had surgery?
Ahh, nope. :)

Last argument you got into with?
A real argument, I can’t remember. A stupid little fight, Ian Taylor Nugent. :)

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Ah, sometimes. But I don’t really like to.

What’s one good thing about your best friend?
She knows how to make me laugh harder than anyone else does.

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
A long time.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Nope. I have this weird thing about not being able to sleep in. Ugh.

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Going out to Arizona! Ah, I miss it so much. :) Oh, and spending more time with the bestfriends.

It’s midnight. Who are you texting?
Thomas Michael Coulter.

It’s Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
At work. Blah.

Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
:\ I just want him.

Your Christmas list consists of?
I have no idea.

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Macy’s or Khols

How do you feel about your hair?
I love my hair. :)

What movie is in your DVD player?
Hmm, I don’t have anything in there right now.

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
No where. I like it here.

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
Hmm, not that much. I really don’t have many preferences as long as they take care of themselves.

What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I finished this semester finally! :D

Who are your top five friends?
Paul Anthony Tolvo, Elisabeth Catlin Brunnig, Thomas Michael Coulter, Bridgette Marie Coulter and Ryan Alan Webster.

What would you change about your life right now?
:\ I think most of you who know me know the answer.

What’s the best feeling in the world?
Being pulled off the ground in a hug. :)

Whats your favorite color gummy bear?
Ahh, I don’t know. I haven’t eaten those in so long.

What is the sexiest part of the opposite sex’s body?
Smile.

Have you ever made up/sang a song for someone you cared about?
Ah, yes I have.

Ever had a song sang about/for you?
I’ve had one written for me, but not actually sang.

Is there a baby in the room with you right now?
No, my baby sister is gone! D:

Do you know how to dance?
I love to dance.

Where do you sing the most, in the car, the shower or other?
In the car, when I’m all alone. :)

What is your favorite thing that is green?
Leaves.

What did your last text message say?
“Why?”-Thomas Michael Coulter.

What is your middle name?
Noel

What is the way to your heart?
Be totally willing to surrender to Christ.

The person who has your heart is knocking on your door. Quick! What do you do?
:) What are you doing here?

Your friend kisses the boy/girl you like, what do you do?
D: Nonononono...

Last time you laughed your head off?
Yesterday with Dewey.

What do you want right this second?
To know what to do with this boy.

How are you sitting?
Laptop on my lap. :)

Your mood?
Uncertain.

If you could change one thing this year about your life would you?
Yeah... That what we want would be compatible.
Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Ryan Alan Webster :)

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
I don’t think I liked anyone, actually.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
Sleeping.

Waiting for something?
Yes, I am. <3

Was yesterday terrible?
Oh no. Yesterday was the best day I’ve had in a while.

Did you accept or reject your last friend request?
Reject.

Whats your favorite number?
8

Your last received call?
Ian Taylor Nugent, I think.

What’s the last message in your outbox say?
“I don’t know. I’m scared.” - To Tom

Do you think the person you like cares for you?
He does, just not like that, sadly.

Do you have a hard time admitting you’re wrong?
Yes.

Do you give out second chances way to easily?
Only up to a certain point.

Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
No, but pretty late.

What were you doing at 10:00 this morning?
Getting ready for school.

What did you do last night?
With the boys, church, with the boys again. :)

What cell phone company do you use?
AT&T

What was the weather like today?
A little warm but really nice.

Where did your last hug take place?
Daytona State College, DeLand campus, to the right of bldg. 4, with Ian Taylor Nugent.

Last person you spoke to?
My Daddy.

Are you ticklish?
Indeed I am.

Are your ears pierced?
Mhm!

Bar soap or body wash?
Body Wash.

Do you chew on your straws?
Nope.

Do you have curly hair?
No, it’s a little wavy.

Where did you go today?
School.

What 1 item do you always pick up at the grocery store?
Gummm! :)

What is something you say a lot?
I’m fine. (NoI’mNot)

What are you doing tonight?
Sleeping?

Do you have a nickname?
Little Bird :)

Is there anyone you like right now?
Ah, yes. <33
Did you cry today?
Yes. I miss my sisters and my mommy! D:

How big is your bed?
Twin.

Do you know someone with the same birthday as you?
Nope.

Do you have a globe in your house?
Somewhere around here.

Number of pillows you sleep with?
One

What type of watch do you wear?
None. 

Can you play pool?
Nope, I fail.

Craziest place you have slept?
Floor of co-op.

What last made you laugh?
Tom! :)

What were you doing last night around 3 am?
Sleeping!

If you HAD to kiss someone right now, who would it be?
Paul, on the cheek. :P
Have you ever slapped anyone?
Yes, sir. D:

What was the last thing you drank?
Dr. Pepper

Do you think there are circumstances when it’s okay to wait for someone?
I’m waiting on him right now.

Is there anyone in the room with you?
Nope. Daddy’s in the next room though.

Are you wearing anything on your feet?
No, sir!

What’s your last scar from?
Stupid gravel.

Can you count on anyone to be there for you? always?
Ian Taylor Nugent. Except when he has baseball hahahaha..

Do you ever miss your past?
Only parts of it.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Yes, indeed! I don’t know any other way. :)

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive. It’s so hard to forget.

Do you think being “heart broken” is as bad as people say?
Yeah. It is. It’s really bad.

When is your birthday?
January 3, 1993

Do you prefer ily, or i love you?
I Love You.

Will you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend in 6 months?
Ahha. I doubt it.

Have you ever been so embarrassed that you cried?
Yeah.. :\

Do you live near your friends? 
Some, but not many.

0 comments: