BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010


There's something beautiful about smiling when everything's wrong, not because you're trying to fake anyone out, but because you have that one tiny ray of sunshine to hold on to.

I have a couple rays of sunshine in my life right now, although I can't really say that everything is wrong. Of course, all the people I've mentioned below, plus the couple I want to call out right now.

You're so amazing
You shine like the stars
Tom, how did I even become your friend? I have no idea, but I love it. You make me laugh until my stomach hurts at something that isn't even all that funny, and I don't know how you do it. You can make me so angry, but it's easier to forgive you than I would have thought. It's been great meeting you and getting to the point that you are one of my best guy friends. I really don't know where I'd be without you.

You're so amazing
The beauty you are
Rachel, I don't even know where to begin. I've missed being close to you, I've missed being able to tell you things, I've missed sharing tears and smiles and laughs and insiders. I've watched you grow over the years from a distance, since we kind of fell out. I've watched you hurt, I've watched you laugh, I've watched you fall in love. You're such a beautiful person. I missed you. I love you. Keep clinging on to Christ.

You came blazing
Right into my heart
Ian... What to say? School is going to be no fun in the fall without you passing me notes and laughing at my doodles, making fun of me in the morning and waiting in your car just to say goodbye. You've taught me so much about God. (And politics, ahaha.. Even though I couldn't stand to think about it as much as you do, it would drive me crazy.) I love watching your walk with Him progress and praying for you and hoping everything becomes clear. You're so amazing, you bum. ;)

You're so amazing, you are.
Angel, you have no idea how much I look up to you. Every time I think about you and your walk, I wish I could be better at this thing called life. I miss you, and I hope you're having a good time in Vietnam. I hope that when you come back something good will have happened, instead of something bad. You're a beautiful person, in every way, even if you are glass-half-empty. :)

I hope your tears are few and fast
I hope your dreams come true at last
I hope you find love that goes on and on and on and on and on


I know life isn't easy for any one of you, but I hope you can push through. I hope you will end up saying that Christ was enough. Even if nothing that you're counting on right now is going to work out.

I hope you wish on every stay
I hope you never fall too far
I hope this world can see how wonderful you are


Song-Amazing by Janelle

0 comments: