BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Longgg Survey

What’s your favorite feature of the last person who held your hand?
The last person... it was totally a joke, but his laugh. :)

Be honest, do you miss anyone?
Rightt now! Maybe see you tomorrow?


Anything bothering you at the moment?
Yess :/

Will tomorrow be better than today?
I hope so!

Are you the youngest person living in your house?
Nope!

Do you ever think “what if” about anything?
Every single day.

Where is your phone right now?
On the table beside my bed.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
Maybe.

When was the last time you cried? And why?
Yesterday because yesterday was poop.

Hows your week been?
Pretty good! :D

Four months ago, who did you have a crush on?
Ahha... Same person I have a crush on now. <3

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yeah. I might as well know.

What were you doing at midnight last night?

Watching a movie

When did you last eat pizza?
When Owen made us some. :D

Are you currently frustrated with someone?
Yes.

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 21?

Owen Michael Nugent. :)

Is there a girl you absolutely can not stand?
Yes, unfortunately.

Your most recent ex best friend needs you at 3 am, do you go?
No, that's past my curfew. ;) Ahha jp, I'd risk it.


Have you graduated from high school?
Nope, I'm only a senior.

Have you ever dated someone more than three years older than you?
Never dated anyone.

Do you ever leave the house without make up on?
I did today and yesterday. :)

Do you expect to be married in the next two years?
No. Maybe the next four. :)

Have you kissed anyone today?
Nope!


Will you kiss anyone tomorrow?
Nope.

If you and your best friend got arrested, what would it be for?
Trespassing. Ahha..

Did you receive a good morning text from anyone?
No. I never get good morning texts. D:

Is there anyone you would seriously punch right now if you had the chance?
Yesss.. :/

What’s most important in a relationship: honesty or trust?
You can't have one without the other.

What time did you wake up this morning?
7:30

Besides your name, what else could your initials stand for?
PNV... I have no idea.

Are you a daredevil?
Not really. No.

Number of sweat pants you own?
One.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope.


Ever meet a celebrity?
Yes ma'am!


Do you like to play with fire?
To an extent.

What color is the carpet in the room your in right now?
I don't have carpet in my room.

What age do you want to get married at?
Before 25. :)

Whats your screen saver?
I don't know? Wow.

Do you like to do puzzles?
No, I hate puzzles.

Do you think someone is talking smack about you behind your back?
Yes. I'm almost sure they are.

How long have you lived in the house you live in now?
Seven years?

Will you be in a relationship one month from now?
Probably not.

Is your room clean?
No. D:


What are you listening to at the moment?
My movie.

Were you in a relationship 2 moths ago ?
Nope.

Think back to the last person you held hands with, would you kiss them?
No. Not unless he'll marry me! :D Ahha..


Congratulations, you’re pregnant… you say?
What the heck?! This is impossible.


What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Talk to Tom.

Is your birthday soon?
No, it's in January. This is May..

Who do you wish was with you at the moment?
No one, I look like a bum. Haha..

How many pillows do you sleep with?
One.


Have you ever been in a perfect relationship?

Nope. I've never dated.

Do you think the person you like, has feelings for you?
I don't know. Not like that, I don't think.

Last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
The car. :)


The last time you saw your best friend, what did you do?

Talkkk :)

Is there anything you should be worried about?
No, I shouldn't worry about anything.

You’re up after 3:00am, what’s the reason?
I'm an idiot.

Are you in a relationship with anyone?
No.

What were you doing two hours ago?
Coming home from work. :)

What kind of mood are you in?

Missing somebody.


Could you go a day not talking?
I highly doubt it.

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
No. :/


Do you hate the last person who called you?
Ryan? No way! :)

What is the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
Clash of the Titans, my sister and daddy.

0 comments: