BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Will Go Down With This Ship

So I Know...
It's like all I talk about is him.

















But he's on my mind so much. Like, I don't even know how to stop thinking about him. I was ready to give him up, but my friends wouldn't let me. I was ready to move on, but then I saw him again and I couldn't let go. I was ready to take my heart back and give it to someone else who would actually return my feelings, but he still has a hold on it that he doesn't even know about.



i love it when i look at my hand next to his and realize how cute it would be for my little hand to be in his big one. i love it when i talk about him to Tom or Rachel and they won't let me give up. i love it when everyone notices that we'd be perfect. i love it when i draw hearts on my paper next to you, but you don't even know that they're for you.


Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to post his name in here. I might as well. He's like the only one who doesn't know who he is.


-Tabi&Angel, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I sound so typical.
-Tom, if you're reading this, help me.
-Rachel, if you're reading this, text me.
-Ryan, if you're reading this, I need a hug.
-Ian, if you're reading this, sing me one of your songs.
-Patrick, if you're reading this, pray for me.
-Betsy, if you're reading this, I need to spend more time with you.
-Paul, if you're reading this, I need a kiss on the cheek and an "everything's gonna be all right".


I give up.


I don't give up.


Because you make Every Day Worth It.


Okay, no more posting about him for a while. He isn't the only one who makes Every Day Worth It.

0 comments: