BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

&thisisme


Name 3 people who made you smile today? 
Owen, Ryan and Kitty
When was the last time you ran?
Today, ultimate frisbee. Ugh, I’m so freaking tired.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
China. Yes, Ian Taylor, China.
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook?
Uhh, Ian?
Do you use smiley faces on the computer alot?
Ah, I do indeed. :)
What did your last text message say?
“Learn to accept it.” (Talking about a compliment)- Tom
Are you someone's best friend?
Why, yes I am. <33
Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ian Taylor :)
Are you happy?
Mostly. I have a couple of things wigging me out right now, though.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Respiratory attacks. They are so freaking inconvenient!
Last song listened to?
Put Your Records On-Corinne Bailey Rae
Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes. :/
Who do you really want to be with?
You know. ;)
Are you single or taken?
Single.
Do you like someone?
I do indeed. <3
Does someone like you?
Ah, maybe?
Are you married?
Well. I will be marrying this one boy someday. :) <3
Is anyone jealous of you?
I doubt it.
Do any of your friends have children?
Yes, indeed!
How many kids do you want when you're older?
3-5... I hope my husband doesn’t want more..
How did you get one of your scars?
Right leg-Playing football.

0 comments: