BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Creep. :)


Are you single? Maaaybe. ;) Ahha, yes.
What is your favorite color? Purple
What do you like in the opposite sex? How mature they are in Christ is the most attractive thing. :) Also their sense of humor, and their lovely smile.
Where do you shop at? Anywhere that has clothes that fit me.
Who is your celebrity crush? William Moseley. :)
Would you rather play on the xbox or wii? Xbox, babyy.
Do you smoke/drink? No, I'm underage and smoking is gross.
What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas. <3
Do you have siblings? No way. ;)
How many? Ahha, I was jp, I have 5.
What sounds like a good night to you? With the bestfriends. :)
Who is your bestfriend? Humans, I can't name just one.
What is the one thing you can’t go a day without? Christ.
Are you a backstabber? Nopee.
Who do you want to be like most when you grow up? My Mom. :D
Have you ever mooned anyone? Nopee.
Do you go to church? Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays!
Hollister or abercrombie? Do I look like I care? 'Cause I don't. ;)
If you had one wish, what would it be? Infinite wishes!
Is there a song stuck in your head? Yess.
What is it? Hold Us Together by Matt Maher
Have you ever stolen anything? Yes. D:
Mcdonalds or burger king? BK :)
One word that discribes you: Listener.
What’s your favorite pick up line? "You should check the ten commandments, it's a sin to steal." "What? What did I steal?" "My heart!"

0 comments: