BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

If You Can Breathe Right Now...

Be Thankful. Be so thankful.

Today, I had some sort of weird freak respiratory attack. I have no idea what brought it on. I had been feeling kind of funny all day, since 9:30 in the morning when my psychology teacher was doing breathing exercises with us and I realized that I couldn't fill my lungs up all the way.

Stop: let me clarify. No, I do not have asthma. My doctor isn't really sure what's up, but I am supposed to take an inhaler every 12 hours. I forgot both my morning dose and my inhaler so I was just going to try to ignore it.

Anyway, after history class I started feeling a little dizzy. I would have gone home, but I had to sign up for fall classes, so I just decided to go to my car and try to relax for a little while. I kind of laid my seat back, rolled down the windows and turned on the CD. But by the time my friend Ian Taylor, who was parked right next to me, came out of his class, I was starting to really have trouble.

I think it was panic. It's never been that bad before, but I realized that I really needed my inhaler and I couldn't find it, so I flipped out and that just made it worse. All I did was scare the heck out of myself and my poor friend, who made me get into his car, drove me around under a tree, and tried to do something to slow my breathing down. Being the great friend that he is, he offered to drive out to my house, which is like 25+ minutes away from the college and get my inhaler for me.

Ian Taylor, you have no idea. Thankyouthankyouthankyou for being there.

You make Every Day Worth It.

0 comments: