BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Best Moments


Today I realized that sometimes the best moments are ones where you say something stupid, when you laugh over something that's not even funny, or when someone teases you relentlessly. I have a few stories I'll tell, although you might find them boring.

Erica and I were Lifeguarding together a few weeks ago, and I was going through the checklist that we have for closing. I looked up at her when I was done and calmly asked "what month is it?" She replied, just a coolly "April". The patron nearby freaked out, and Erica politely told her that the chemicals in the air make us like this by the end of winter. I don't know how often that woman will be returning to the indoor pool. :)

Ryan & Tom were sitting one on each side of me on Tuesday. I have no idea what Ryan thought was so funny. Maybe it was the way Tom was looking at him, I don't know. Anyway, he just started giggling. Then I started giggling. Then Tom laughed. We were all laughing in a matter of seconds. I still don't know what we were laughing at. :)

Owen was sitting next to me at church on Wednesday. I noticed that he was carrying around his knife, which he always has on his person. I tsk tsked at him. "What are you doing with a concealed weapon in church?" I asked. His reply? "It's Deltona, you always need concealed weapons."
Me: "I used to live in Deltona and I didn't need any knives."
Him: "That was years ago, before you were cute."
Me: (:
Him: "Oh wait, that hasn't happened yet."
Me: D:
Ah, he always makes me laugh. And I know he was just kidding. At least, I hope he was. :)

0 comments: