BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

If I Never Knew You..


I creep on Rachel's tumblr and steal her surveys. :)



-How old is the last person you kissed? Never kissed.
-How about the person before that? ...
-Were they good kisses? They will be, when I kiss someone.
-Are they good kissers? I don't know yet?
-How many times have you kissed them? Zero!
-Do you have a reason to smile right now? Yes ma'am! :)
-What was the last thing you purchased? Bubble gum. :D
-Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with the letter T? nopee!
-Are you looking forward to anything? Sunday, Arizona, beach <3
-Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with? An actual conversation, Ryan Alan Webster and Thomas Michael Coulter at the same time. A kind of passing conversation, Corbin Jesmain.
-Are you bipolar? So the counselors at DSC tell me. They lie.
-What are you wearing on your feet? Nuffin!
-How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average? Hardly at all.
-Do you usually have weird dreams? When are they not weird?
-Do you like your bed? Indeed I do.
-What are you thinking about right now? Rachel Marie Hehre. :)
-What color is your keyboard? Black
-How has this past week been for you? Lazyy and awesome.
-Who are you very disappointed in right now? :/ That one kid I know with the blue eyes and the face.
-What song is stuck in your head? Better Than A Hallelujah by Amy Grant
-Will this weekend be a good one? Probably.
-Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? My lifeguard tank. My boss, Miss Bonny, I guess.
-Is the last person you hugged older than you? Nope!
-Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately? My sisters do that every day, but I love them. <3
-Who woke you up? The sunnn! 
-Do you miss someone? Ian Taylor and Owen Michael Nugent. :)
-What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30. Stupid brain.
-What is on your bed right now? Me! :P
-Is your bedroom clean? Yes ma'am!
-When’s the last time you cried? Wednesday night.
-Is anything wrong with your eyes? Allergies making them itch like fire.
-Do you have a bestfriend? Ahha, I do indeed.
-Who did you last say “I love you” to? Rachel, I think.
-Do you regret it? No way!
-Do you plan on moving within the next year? Nopee!
-Would you rather go to a baseball game or a football game? Baseball. :)
-Do you believe in true love? Indeed I do. <3
-Do you know what you’re wearing tomorrow? Lifeguard junk.
-Did you complete your 2009 goals? I have no idea what they even were.
-Are you anything like you were at this point last year? No, I've changed a lot.
-Last missed call? Some number I don't know.
-What were you doing at midnight? Sleepin'!
-Have you ever ‘done it’ in your room? Gross. I've never done it anywhere.
-Who were the last three people you texted? Rachel, Ryan, Tom.
-Do you thinks its cute when someone kisses your forehead? It sounds cute. Never happened to me.
-What did your last text say? "I thought it was Noel, but I just wanted to make suree :)"
-Who was it from? Rachel Marie Hehre. :)
-Is there something you need? I need you. ;)
-Do you have t-mobile? AT&T, babyy!
-What do you hear? Amy Grant singing.
-Why did your last kiss occur? Why are there all these kissing questions? I've never kissed anyone.
-Do you text? If I have someone to text.
-Have you ever lost a friend? Imissher.
-Were you in bed before eleven last night? Right around there.
-Have you ever kissed the last person you texted? Rachel? Oh. ;) Nope.
-If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue
-Do you wake up cranky? Sometimes.
-How do you feel about smoking? Gross.
-Has anyone told you they love you in the last week? Today.
-Is it ever too late to apologize? Shouldn't be.
-Are there things in your life that you’ll never be able to get over? With Christ, nope.
-Last person you kissed calls you, what are they calling you for? ...
-Ready for winter to come? Kind of

0 comments: