BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

She's Amazing.

Meet Angel Meeks, the girl I've had the best conversations with.

She...
-Is like really amazingly beautiful.
-Loves McDonalds.
-Loves Dr. Pepper.
-Got me addicted to Dr. Pepper.
-Is sometimes seen as arrogant, but really isn't when you get to know her.
-Is so smart that sometimes I feel like an idiot.
-Has been able to resolve that God is enough, and I'm so jealous of her for that.
-Knows more about me than most people, probably because I know she won't betray me.
-Is a great listener, but can hold her own in conversation.
-Has a hispanic boy's name. (Ahha, yes I did have to put that in there :D)

Angel, I could listen to you for hours. You're an amazing model of how I wish I could be.

You make Every Day Worth It.

0 comments: