BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm Letting Go, Even Though It's Hard.

"No. No, you can’t! STOP. Please don’t go away. Please? No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before... And-and I look at you, and I-I’m home. Please, I don’t want that to go away. I don’t want to forget."


I feel like Dory. I don't want to forget you. You're such a wonderful person. I remember things about you that I don't remember about other people. I notice the little things about you that I don't see in anyone else. I've never looked at anyone the way I look at you, never wanted to be around someone the way I want to be around you, never been able to cry so freely in front of anyone the way I can cry in front of you.



Okay. I'm done. I won't forget you, but it's time for me to let you go. It's time for me to seek Christ alone. I'll still look at you with that shine in my eye, I'll still want to be around you the way I always do, and I'll still cry in front of you if I need someone to cry on. But I'm not pushing this anymore. I love you. <3 Maybe someday it'll work out, and maybe it never will.


That's up to God, not me.

0 comments: