BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

"You Are Golden, Child"

"You define the words beautiful, caring, loving, Godly, wonderful and secure. From the moment I met you, I felt your love for others and your care for others. You have a wonderful heart to serve God, and it shows by how dedicated you are to your family, friends and church... I love you very much. Thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had." --- Owen Michael Nugent
Oh my goodness. I love this kid so freaking much. I have been able to deal with most of my insecurities about the way I look, not so much with the others. I still don't really get it sometimes, but things like this give me hope. I had no idea I'd get to know Owen this well. I had no idea we'd be that close. Wow.

Hello, God. What else would you like to give me today? You've opened up the skies of mercy. Oh. My. Goodness. I'm so done with this insecurity crap. Owen and Ryan both, I really love you and you give me so much hope. <3


0 comments: