BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day # 1) Best Friend

Ahh, okay. Where to start? I'm gonna end up offending someone if I specify, but that's the way it has to be, I guess. Since I've made a close friend this year that I didn't expect, I'll start with him. ((This isn't to say any of you are less important, I just have to pick.))

Dear Owen,
Goodness, there's so much I want to say to you. First off, I'm gonna write you a different letter to actually give to you, haha.. But here's what I want the whole world to know:
There's not a lot of people that I've been surprised I've gotten close to. Usually, if I discover a best friend, it's because I put a lot of effort into making it work and making it a point to talk and be more open. With you, I have no idea what went on, but it sort of just happened. Thanks to you. I never opened up to you more than I opened up to anyone else. Your brother knew way more than you, my other friends knew way more... But then bam! You know more than most people know about me.
Don't worry about the things you've said that hurt me. I know you are worried about them, and it's okay. There's not a lot you've said that really hurt me, and you say more that builds me up. I love you, and thank you for being one of the best friends I've ever had.
Love, me.

Owen, you make Every Day Worth It.

0 comments: