BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day# 4) A Sibling

Dear Kitty,
I'm really sorry for recently. I haven't been spending time with you, and I know I need to do that.
Other than that, you're like super smart and way mature for your age. I wish your best friends weren't so mean all the time. I wish you didn't have to deal with that. The period of your life that you're going through now were the worst years of my life and I pray they aren't that for you. I've enjoyed watching you grow up, you're so beautiful now. You can totally pull off the whole "I'm messy and cute" thing, I'm so jealous. I hope you continue to be the modest and loving person you are, forever and always.
I want you to know you can come to me, whenever you have a problem. I'm always here.
Your biggest sis,
Phoebe

0 comments: