BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Could Offer You A Warm Embrace...

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Ah, I guess. :)
Where were you last night? I don’t remember. Where was I?
What is today’s date? May 30, 2010
Anyone crushing on you? I’m not sure.
What is your relationship status? Single. <3
Has anyone ever sang to you? Mhm!
Has anyone ever given you roses? Indeed they have!
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? Not alone. I need people!
Who do you text the most? Thomas Michael Coulter.
How do you make your money? Lifeguarding, babyy!
First person to text today? Bridgette?
What is a compliment you receive often? Uhm... I can’t really think of one.
Who was the last person to say they loved you and when? Rachel Marie Hehre, a few hours ago.
Do you like your parents? Love them!
Do you secretly like someone? Well, there is this one kid. ;)
Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? Aaron! :D
How long does it take you to shower? 5 minutes is the shortest I can do.
Can you do splits? I don’t know if I can anymore.
Are you flexible? Pretty flexible.
Can you speak any other language than English? Nope.
What is the last letter of your middle name? L
How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 10?
Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? I do. I’m a good girl.
Are you scared of flying? Sometimes.
What do you sleep in? Shorts and t-shirt. :)
Do you like funny people or serious people? Funny!
Last movie you saw in theaters? Clash Of The Titans
Last thing you ate? I don’t remember.
What was last thing you drank? Sodaa.
Are you happy right now? Yess, I am. :)
If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Y.O.U! <3
Who makes you happiest right now? Him. <3
What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleepin’ :D
Are you left handed? Nopee.
What is the last thing you thought about? “Hey now, this is my desire, consume me like a fire, ‘cause I just want something beautiful...”
Do you want to get married & have children one day? Yes, ma’am. <3
Who was the last girl you texted? Rachel Marie Hehre

Does she mean anything to you? She’s an awesome friend.
Do you believe that love can last forever? Indeed I do. <3
Are you happy with how life is going for you? It’s pretty fly.
Could you handle living together with the last person who texted you? Imma marry Tom, so yes. :P Jp!
Without naming any names, is there something you want to say to anyone? Darling, “I’d go hungry, I’d go black and blue, I’d go crawling down the avenue. You know there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love”, but I’ll let you go. If this is what God wants, it’ll happen. Iloveyou.

0 comments: