BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Life #3,

My best friend hates me because I haven't been able to hang out with him. I've been trying to hang out with my "little brother" and his family for a month and a half now, but it's been a freaking pain. I don't talk to my other best friend anymore, really, and I miss her.
Best friend, stop thinking I don't want to spend time with you. I know I haven't been able to, and I am sincerely sorry about that. You're not the only one I've been trying to make plans with, though, and it's so hard. You need to understand me, but you don't. I don't know how you can call me your best friend when all you want to do is talk crap about how I don't care and that I'm not there for you and that I lost all your trust. I'm trying so hard. I never gave up on you, why are you giving up on me? Why do you have to beat me down on top of everything else I'm trying to deal with? That's not what best friends are supposed to do.
I'm breaking down. Life, cut me some slack.

0 comments: