BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oh Love;

So I'm gonna be switching over to my new blog, but I haven't yet mentioned all the people who make Every Day Worth It. Let me make a quick list of a few more people:

Sisters and Keno- So, you pick on me all the time. And you fight with me. AND you run around upstairs when I'm trying to sleep. But you make me laugh like no one else can. You're so funny and you= lovee.

Owen- You make me so happy! I've been missing out on another little brother for way too long. You care way more than some people whom I've known for years ever will.

Bridgette- So, we don't talk very much anymore. And I miss it. I'm sad that we don't hang out too much anymore, but I'm glad you're happy.

There's more, but it's time for my nap. :) Sleeep. <3

0 comments: