BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's All Good

So, it has recently come to my attention that I kinda over use the phrase "it's all good". For those of you nodding your heads and wishing I would stop saying that all the time, I'm afraid I can't apologize.

See, it is all good, if you have Christ! "He has made everything beautiful in it's time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." (Eph. 3:11) See how good that is! Now granted, stuff still hurts. Life loves to throw those loopholes to make you stumble and question the goodness of God. Sometimes you feel like being done. Like, just quitting. What's the point if nothing seems good? But it is all good in Christ.


"And we know that all things work together for good, for them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone oh Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

0 comments: