BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Songs Make Me Happy!

So I love this song called Smile by Uncle Kracker. Whenever I'm down, one of my good friends either sings it to me, writes it down on a piece of paper, or messages a section of it to me. Cheers me up all the time.

Another song that makes me feel awesome is the song When You Come Home by Mark Shultz. I don't actually know why, it's kind of a sad song in a way. But I love it. I can't find a good version of it on youtube, though. Which makes me sad.

My Wish by Rascal Flatts is amazing. Another song I turn to when I'm feeling bad. Such an encouraging, sweet, happy song.

Ay, the song Arise My Love is so powerful. Our church does a performance to that song every year on Easter, which is incredible. Gives me chills. For real, it's amazing. I actually try not to listen to that song during the year, haha, so it can be special for Easter.

Also, I simply adore the song I Can Only Imagine by MercyMe. I'm not a big MercyMe fan. That song is actually one of the two I like by MercyMe, but I love it. The beautiful piano, the lyrics, everything.

Finally, I like the first part of the song My Jesus by Todd Agnew. As it goes on, I like it less and less just because of the music and the repetitiveness, but the beginning makes you think.

0 comments: