BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Next Time Someone Says the Water is too Cold, I'm Going to go Ballistic."

Ah, my lovely patrons sometimes make my day, are sometimes creepy, and sometimes are just silly. 


Patron: "Well, hello there you beautiful little thing, you."

Patron: "Know what the best thing about swimming laps in here is? The scenery."
Me: "Oh. That's not weird at all."
Will and Jake: "Ahahaha!"

Patron: "The water is too cold! What's the temperature?"
Me: "83, degrees, ma'am."
Patron: "Well, it feels like 63!"

Me: "Ma'am, this pool is closed."
Patron: "This pool?"
Me: "Yes, ma'am."
Patron: "Well, I'm just going to do my water walking."
Me: "No, you can't. This pool is closed."
Patron: "So I can't swim in here?"
Me: *sigh* "Miss Bonny, help!"

0 comments: