BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010





Meet Jesus, the man who gives me life.

Thought I'd take a chance today
and follow you in every way
my heart is crying
and I am dying,
but still I trust you always

I think I'll love you forever
No one else can make me whole
It's only when we're together
that I can ward off the cold

Why is it that I can't get past me?
When I'm not in the way, I hear you speak
Lend your words now to my ear,
I will always be waiting here

I think I'll need you forever,
don't want to stay here clinging on
Hold me so we can be together
I need your right to cover my wrong

I can't keep lying here
Keep drowning in these fears
I'm calling out
I need you now

Thought I'd take a chance today
and follow you in ever way

I know I'll love you forever.

Jesus, you make Every Day Worth It

0 comments: