BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010




This blog makes me laugh. Good thing I figured out how to follow it. oinkypig.blogspot.com =)
In other news, this past week was bad, starting with what should have been the perfect day. I ended up crying in English class and getting angry at Tom Coulter, who I shouldn’t have even been mad at. (Tom, forgive me!) I guess this shows how selfish I can be. This is why my favorite verse is “My Grace is Sufficient for you, my Power is made perfect in weakness.” It’s kind of amazing how God can turn a week that fit the song "Breathe Me” by Sia into a week that's hopefully going to be fitting the song “Everything” by Lifehouse. 
Guys, I think I’m in love with Jesus. This reminds me of the song “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat. Yes, I am aware that they totally did not mean God, but who cares? I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend.




Uhh, I had something else to say. Oh yeah! I had the priviledge of going to my good friend Ian Taylor’s baseball game on Tuesday! Unfortunately, it was really hot so I couldn’t sit for very long. I just got to spend time with his little brother Danny, who pops me random air kisses and  is both really adorable and just plain smart. I find this to be incredibly unfair, but it’s okay.
Also on Tuesday, I was able to help out with middle school at my church. I would’ve invited Dewey, who is 13, but I’m afraid even he, who can pop jokes like a gun being fired, was a little too mature. It took us thirty minutes to do what was supposed to be a five minute lesson. The best thing about that night was being able to see Ryan Webster play with the kids and actually smile a real smile. Yay! IloveGod.

Today is gonna be Worth It, I'm sure.



0 comments: